Are you and your teams focusing on
- Competing with neighboring schools for student enrollment?
- Mediocre movement of your annual State Assessment scores?
- The disparity between high classwork grades and low test scores?
- Persistent learning gaps despite intervention efforts?
- Continuity of instruction from class to class, and from grade to grade?
“If you continue to do what you’ve always done, you will continue to get what you’ve always gotten.” – Unknown
Raising student achievement will require that data-driven instruction be more than a catchphrase. Developing students who are college and career ready requires mastery of the skills and concepts within the core standards, and the ability to apply them in real-world contexts. Edify Consulting can support your efforts to raise student achievement by providing tools and professional development for the master educator.